Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead… My Review of a Really Life-changing Documentary
On Saturday I watched a documentary on Netflix. I had no idea what it was about, except to say that my daughter recommended it and said she knew I was going, to love it. So, I spent nearly 2 hours of very precious time sitting in my wheelchair and watching Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead. Now Lara and I agree on most of the TV shows and movies that we watch. Although sometimes her choices are a little iffy.
However, on this one. I have to say I love it!. Here is why;
- Brought a tear to my eye
- Very Informative about the food industry and how it has gotten the American public to become addictive to very dangerous substances, causing much disease and obesity in our land of the free and our home of the brave. Much like the tobacco industry.
- The guy is so cool.
- This movie has changed many thousands of lives; mine included.
- Motivating to change your life
- Meant for everyone, adults, kids, thin people, fat people, sick people, healthy people. Not really recommended for dead people unless you are of a good spirit.
- As Joe, the hero of our story, I too am working hard at weaning myself from all of the medications I take to help with the symptoms of MS. Little by little, progress is being made!
- Spiritual in a nonreligious way.
- this is the official trailer on YouTube so you can be informed about what it’s all about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3vEXy_EwU
- “With doctors and conventional medicines unable to help long-term, Joe turns to the only option left, the body’s ability to heal itself. He trades in the junk food and hits the road with juicer and generator in tow, vowing only to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice for the next 60 days. Across 3,000 miles Joe has one goal in mind: To get off his pills and achieve a balanced lifestyle.”
- I am drinking 4 cups of green juice every day and since I have MS, which is and autoimmune disease with no cure in sight, this is a great way to feel the best that I can.
- Using our bodies’ ability to heal itself.
- Very informative and not preachy. Not One little bit.
- Search the web and you can find several places to watch it for free.
- Winner of many accolades.
- A very humanitarian film. It never puts anyone down and always lifts up human spirit.
- Spread the word about this one. It’s important and we all deserve nothing but God’s green earth. It’s good for every part of your being. Your body, your mind, your spirit.
- You can find more pictures and my thoughts on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/RenaeClare
and on my blog page right here http://thepottymouthbook.me/
If you are interested in learning more about how to get my book, if you want an inspiring story, if you have a love of reading or if you need information about disabilities check out the Potty Mouth website. Thank you so much and I wish you well! http://www.thepottymouthbook.com/